T. Sue Gladhill Boardroom Request Form
Due to Coronavirus COVID-19 we are currently not taking any room reservations for classroom or meeting room use.
- T. Sue Gladhill Boardroom: Guidelines and Polices and Vendor Privileges Policy. The Gladhill Boardroom use is reserved for special events with priority use given to the President's Office. Examples of appropriate use of the room typically should include events elevating the profile of the campus, or that are special in nature and generally a single event. Functions must be requested and attended by the President, the Chancellor, a Regent (USM) a Dean, or a Vice President. For training events, please see the Collaborative Learning Room.
- Boardroom Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.; Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Location: Room 505, Fifth Floor Tower
- Room Capacity: Seats 22 at conference table; up to 64 guests seated; and up to 100 guests standing. Click here for sample layouts and room capacity
- Table Dimensions: Center oval table 72"x90"; rectangular tables 36"x 72"; round tables 60". Linens available from Culinart.
- Retractable shades for windows.
- Approved Caterers: List of caterers that have already used and are familiar with the Gladhill Boardroom. If there is another caterer you would like to use, we would be happy to meet and discuss guidelines and procedures for the use of the room.
- Accomadations for guests with disabilities
- Lactation room available
* - Indicates required fields.