VisualDx is a diagnostic clinical decision support system designed to enhance diagnostic accuracy, aid therapeutic decisions, and improve patient safety.
Clinicians can quickly build a custom differential diagnosis across general medicine or use the powerful search function to access patient-specific clinical information and medical images.
VisualDx is a tool for frontline healthcare workers, it provides a curated, peer-reviewed approach for quality patient care.
To create an account in VisualDX:
1. Go to VisualDX from the HS/HSL’s list of databases.
2. Click “Get the Mobile App,” then
3. Click “Create a Personal VisualDX Account.”
4. Provide an email and password to set up your account.
5. Get the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.