Did you know that each school has a librarian dedicated to working with its faculty, staff, and students?
What your librarian can do for you:
- Consult with you to assist with literature searching and research
- Collaborate on comprehensive literature searches for systematic reviews
- Gather data to measure your individual, group, or departmental research impact
- Teach citation management using EndNote, Zotero, and other systems
- …and much more! Visit Help With Your Research on our website to see all the ways librarians can support your research, teaching, and class projects.
To find out who your school’s librarian is or schedule an online meeting with them, visit our Make an Appointment page.