The Health Sciences and Human Services Library (HS/HSL) building is reopening on a limited basis on September 14th. For complete information, visit the Library’s FAQ.
- Hours – 9:00 – 5:00, Monday-Friday. Weekend help is available via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Space – Floors 1 and 2 are available for 142 users.
- Services – Services continue to be offered online. Visit the virtual research support page for more information.
- Books and Journals – Contactless book and journal pickup will be available.
- Staff – Staff will be onsite to help.
- Mood – Unlimited enthusiasm to see you again!
The HS/HSL adheres to all UMB’s COVID-19 guidelines regarding masking, physical distancing, and cleanliness.