The HSHSL is proud to share our FY2022 Annual Report. View it here to learn about the many successes and accomplishments we achieved.
- our strategic plan – a blueprint for the HSHSL’s future,
- the ongoing pilot publishing fund for early career researchers who publish in open-access journals,
- the new Research and Education Portal that opens up access to and collaboration with each school’s librarian,
- data initiatives by the Center for Data and Bioinformation Services (CDABS) to support researchers affected by the new NIH Data Management and Sharing Policy (NIH DMSP),
- exciting additions to the Historical Collections and our first HSHSL calendar “Bloom”,
- a new artwork video tour of the fantastic pieces displayed around the Library,
- our successful year of community service with the Book It Forward book drive and Warm Up Tree in partnership with the Community Engagement Center,
- plus much, much more!